Despite advances in traditional PK/PD models utilizing empirical mathematical relationships to link dose, exposure, and response; attrition rates remain appallingly high. Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) seeks to help you address this methodological gap by mathematically integrating pharmacokinetics, pharmacological response and disease progress/modulation.
The 3rd annual QSP 2016
will once again bring together a world-class group of scientists from both academia and industry. Through case study driven presentations, they will detail how QSP models are successfully informing their immuno-oncology, inflammation and metabolic disease drug development pipelines
. This is your chance to explore the recent developments in mechanistic and system modeling in toxicology.
Join the conversation with 20+ pioneers including:
- Bruce Gomes, Executive Director, Novartis
- CJ Musante, Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer
- Antje Walz, Senior Principal Scientist Quantitative Systems Pharmacology, Hoffman La Roche
- Tarek Liel, Group Director, Head of Quantitative Clinical Phamacology, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Karim Azer, Senior Director Clinical Pharmacology, Sanofi
- Birgit Schoeberl, Head of Discovery & SVP, Merrimack
- Sergey Ermakov, Principal Scientist, Clinical Pharmacology, Modeling and Simulation, Amgen
You'll leave inspired with methods to overcome key challenges in model development including model standardization, population variation, biological uncertainty and integrating omics and large scale data.
I hope you can join us at QSP 2016.